Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting Started

I am Michael Wallenberg, a Mechanic who has lived in Eagle Mountain for over 6 years now. I live out in City Center with my Wife of over 7 years and 2 boys. I have recently wanted to start working on cars out of my garage and would love to give you a fair, honest place to get your car worked on. I have worked at Larry H. Miller Honda, and All Tune Automotive. I am currently employed full time at Sinclair in their garage working on vehicles.  I can do Brake jobs, Oil changes, Tire rotation, General Preventive Maintenance, Free Brake inspections, Car Detailing, Rotor changes...you name it, I can do it. I am currently working at Sinclair Automotive and have Mondays off, so that would be the most convenient time for me to work on your Vehicle from Eagle Mountain. I offer the convenience of working on your car so you can stay at home with your family while it is being worked on, Honesty of what is going on with your vehicle, and comparable pricing.

To make an appointment give me a phone call, text message or voice mail (if I don't answer) at 801-718-7958. Or you can give Alicia (My wife) a call, text message or voice mail (if she doesn't answer) at 801-455-3844. You can also email us at michaelemauto@gmail.com. Or you can comment on the blog. Please just let me know what Monday works for you, what time you would like the appointment, what make, model and year your vehicle is and what you would like done on your vehicle. See the next post for Pricing details. I accept Cash, Checks or Credit Cards. Thanks for your interest.

No comments: